How to Support Camp Sunrise
Because Camp Sunrise does not charge any child or family to attend, we rely solely on the generosity of individuals, corporations, foundations, and community groups.
Wondering how your donation makes a difference? See this inspirational story about 2017 Camp Sunrise on the Dayton Daily News site.
Your tax-deductible donation of any size will ensure that Camp Sunrise continues to be free of charge to children impacted by HIV/AIDS.
Use our secure processor below or mail a donation by check (payable to “Camp Sunrise”) to Equitas Health – 4400 N. High St., Suite 300, Columbus, Ohio 43214.
OTHER WAYS TO HELP
- Help us fulfill our wish list. We are currently in need of the following items:
- new or gently used sleeping bags
- new bathing suits for kids 6-17 years old
- hygiene supplies such as shampoo, soap, sunscreen, and feminine hygiene items
- school and art supplies
- linens and blankets
- board and card games
- new and gently used summer clothes and pullover fleeces for kids 6-17 years old
- new and gently used towels
- gift cards to Target, Michaels, Giant Eagle, etc. (to purchase supplies)
- Provide something from our Amazon Wish List.
- Volunteer to load and unload trucks the week of Camp Sunrise. Get more details about volunteers opportunities here.
- Be a camp counselor.
- Become a corporate sponsor of Camp Sunrise and get your logo on our website, materials, and shout-outs on our social media sites. Email Craig Diaz at email@example.com.
Camp Sunrise is one big family and shows me that I’m not alone in the world.
Camp Sunrise Camper, age 10